This detailed tutorial on how to create the wool painting “Butterfly” includes:
- 24 page letter-size booklet;
- step-by-step instructions of the full process;
- detailed description of basic wool painting techniques;
- 52 full-color photographs of the methods used;
- helpful tips from experts in this style of painting.
- delivery as a PDF file.
You will learn how to:
- work the wool using various techniques: “pull”, “pinch”, & “rolling”;
- layering of wool;
- color mixing and making smooth transitions;
- create the butterfly body, antennae, and wings with ocellus spots.
Tutorial is considered easy difficulty with additional instructions are provided for beginners. Overall creation time is around 4-6 hours to create a 10×10 inches wool painting.
To create a picture you will need:
- picture frame with glass;
- quilted paper towel for the base;
- glue stick;
- wool (roving wool).
The lesson is intended for personal use only. Duplication or further publication is prohibited. Using photographs or images from the lesson is prohibited.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies; it depends of number of pictures ordered and the presence in the store. Usually, items ship out in 1-3 business days.
We ship with USPS Priority Mail with signature receipt. We do our best to keep shipping costs as low as we can. We will notify you if there will be any delay when shipping your order.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! Therefore, we will accept returns or exchanges of unused items in their original condition within 30 days of purchase. To make a return or exchange, you must contact us using the e-mail address iam[at]oksanaball[dot]com and wait for us to respond. For returns, we will refund to your original method of payment as soon as we have received and processed your return order. We are unable to refund postage fees at this time. Customer is also responsible for return postage to get items back to us, and for postage fees to mail the new item to you in the case of an exchange. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
I don't accept cancellations of custom orders, but, please contact me if you have any problems with your order.